Chiropractors Aren't For Everyone -- Only People In Pain?


\I get so frustrated hearing it over and over: "I don't have any pain. I don't need to go the chiropractor until it hurts."

Did you know that only 10% of your body actually detects the pain?

Why do we let that 10% dictate what the other 90% of our nervous system, and who's running the show behind the scenes, do?

Have you ever gone into a dentist and had no pain whatsoever, but found out you had a cavity?

You fixed it before it hurt.

See, if we're so good at getting you out of pain, of course we could help prevent the pain.

I'm Dr. Ronda at Vaughn Chiropractic, and here we see many people before the pain even starts, to help them feel better, function better, and live a better life.

We see babies, we see athletes, and we see regular moms and dads all day long to help them and keep them living their best life, pain free and drug free.

Office Hours

Our Regular Schedule

Monday

7:00 am - 12:00 pm

2:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Tuesday

7:00 am - 12:00 pm

2:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Wednesday

7:00 am - 12:00 pm

2:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Thursday

8:00 am - 12:00 pm

2:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Friday

9:00 am - 4:00 pm

Saturday

Closed

Sunday

Closed

Monday
7:00 am - 12:00 pm 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Tuesday
7:00 am - 12:00 pm 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Wednesday
7:00 am - 12:00 pm 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Thursday
8:00 am - 12:00 pm 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Friday
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday
Closed
Sunday
Closed

Location

Find us on the map

CONTACT US TODAY

We look forward to hearing from you